copyright Andy O’Brien
We have a very cosy, welcoming and laid back bar located on Leith Walk, with lovely huge windows looking out onto lovely Leith Walk. Our fantastic Team at Leith Depot are very friendly and are happy to ensure that you have an enjoyable experience.
Our bar opened in November 2015 and is ever evolving. Our décor will continue to change along the way, with new random bits and pieces that we’re sure to find.
At Leith Depot we like to think that there’s something for everyone. We supply great bar snacks, tea and artisan coffee. We have a wide selection of bottled craft beers & wines and numerous draughts to choose from.
On our food menu launched in December 2015 and we serve a largely pescatarian and vegetarian menu at Leith Depot but there is always an option for the carnivores amongst you. Our food is of restaurant quality but at bar prices. Our kitchen is small on space but big on deliciousness! It’s nutritious with healthy, wholesome and tasty options. You can choose from our light bites, starters or mains. We use local food suppliers and fishmongers and so our menu will change weekly with specials and seasonally with what’s available. Our food service is available daily between 12pm and 9pm.
Now for the small print…
- We have a child license for the bar area until 6pm and children are allowed in the venue area for private parties and functions.
- Dogs are welcome but it is our preference after 9pm when food service has finished or if the bar isn’t busy. If in doubt give us a phone or drop us a message
Reservation Policy – Menu
- Tables can only be reserved for food
- For groups of 10 or more a £5 deposit per person is required to secure the reservation.
- 24 hours notice is needed for any changes to bookings
- All reserved tables can be held for 20 minutes, maximum, from the point of booking (Unless you notify us that you’re running late)
- We do not do bring your own bottle BYOB
- Any dietary requirements or allergies should be noted at the time of booking.
We’re pretty busy on food service Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sundays so to avoid disappointment make your reservations or enquires via email to us at email@example.com, facebook message us or give us a bell on 0131 555 4738
Please provide; Name/date/time/contact number/number of people
As we have a very small kitchen things may take a little longer if food service is busy and so pre-orders are welcome for larger groups or if you’re stuck for time just let us know.